Do any of the items below apply to you?
- I just have a few simple questions and/or I don’t think I need a full blown audit or assessment.
- I had someone come out & say I needed this or that – do I really need to, is there a better option, or…
- I have some work going on, but you know – I am just not sure they are doing it right or can you explain…
- You know I am just not comfortable having someone come into my house…
- I would love to hire you, but I am way out of your area.
If you answered yes to any of the above, we have the answer for you.
With the exception of physical testing and infrared scans, many things can be done online &/or over the phone. We have helped numerous homeowners and contractors solve issues without ever stepping foot on the property. We have done this not only for some located in other states, but even for a few located on islands & other countries.
The best part? Doing this online (as compared to in person) allows for a recording* to be made so you can review exactly what was said & not go off of “as I recall he said.”
Normally we charge $250 as a minimum for any of our services. However as we can do this remotely & on the computer, that not only saves on travel but also other downtime required for reporting, etc… So as a special we are offering a 30 minute virtual session for $65.
Looking for an in-depth energy / home health / comfort assessment that 30 minutes won’t cover? Got a smart phone with good signal, ladder, few basic hand tools, instant read thermometer, flashlight, and are not afraid of attics, crawl spaces and maybe even the roof – We can do a virtual assessment for $250. Don’t have some of the tools, not keen on going on the roof, or… We can discuss some options, including if an on site assessment might be right using certain safeguards.
How does this work?
- Schedule an appointment (Click Here)
- All fields are required (no we do not sell information to others, we only use the information you provide to fulfill your request)
- Notes: Short but descriptive explanation of issue(s) you wish to discuss / are looking for information on
- You will receive an email with all the relevant information & request for any additional info or tools that might be required – for example a copy of utility bills, ladder, etc…
- Pay the invoice (If within the first 5 minutes of the call, if you or us decide that this is not the right venue, we will explain and the charges are reversed)
- At the appointed time we will either call you or connect online
- Depending on the type of visit we will do a walk through of the area or go over the issue
- *Within 2 days you will receive a copy of the recording (if applicable & there are no technical issues) and/or a recap of the key points covered